In case you didn't notice, smartphone usage is exploding! Just looking at our clients alone, from 29.1% to as high as 55.4% of my client's customers are using mobile phones to view their websites. Growth has been staggering and it doesn't look li Read More...
Have you been wondering whether to add a mobile design to your restaurant website? These mind-blowing stats might just get you taking action sooner rather than later... Adults spend more media time on mobile than newspapers and magazines combi Read More...
The quality of images on your website can make or break your entire online marketing strategy. It's as simple as this - websites that contain unprofessional, poor quality images do not convert as well as websites that contain professionally taken Read More...
Is it time you considered replacing your restaurant website PDF menus with HTML page menus? There's certainly a good argument that suggests you should. Here are some of the pros and cons of using PDF menus on your restaurant website (can you thin Read More...
- 11 Reasons Why Every Restaurant Needs A Restaurant Mobile App
- Mobile Usage Exploding
- Email Marketing - Built Right Into Your Website
- Responsive Design Websites - Mobilisation And Looking Great On Every Device
- Going Mobile Is No Longer Optional For Restaurants
- Successful Photo Shoots
- Your Restaurant Website - The Centre Of Your Restaurant Marketing Strategy
- How To Integrate Social Media Into Restaurant Website Design
- Restaurant Website Design - 7 Essential Elements
- Using PDF Menus On Your Restaurant Website?